PHAME Announces 2016 "Sparkle!" Gala Live Auction Line-Up
PHAME is thrilled to announce the live auction line-up for our 2016 "Sparkle!" gala, coming up Sunday, November 6th, at The Sentinel Hotel. A limited number of tickets and tables are still available for the event!
"This live auction line-up features incredible getaways, travel packages, unique experiences, a custom pearl necklace created by a renowned artisan jeweler, and so much more," says PHAME Executive Director Stephen Marc Beaudoin. "We're thrilled to welcome returning supporters like Departure Chef Gregory Gourdet, Hungry Hero's Alex Wilson, jeweler Jo Haemer, PHAME artist Katie Carlsen, and contributions from many more supporters and staff to make this auction perhaps the best one we've produced yet. We can't wait to share the best of Broadway and the magic of PHAME with you at our 2016 gala!"
The "Sparkle!" gala auction will be led by auctioneer Kelly Russell, who will inspire attendees to support PHAME with enthusiasm and joy at the event.
PHAME 2016 "Sparkle!" Gala
Live Auction Line-Up
1. Broadway in Portland
You don’t have to travel far to get a VIP Broadway experience! You and three friends can take in Broadway Across America’s presentation of Finding Neverland at the Keller—a “celebration of imagination” that tells the fascinating story of how Peter became Pan. And you can do it all again another night, with four tickets to any Portland Center Stage mainstage show. Choose a performance between Sunday and Thursday and you can arrive in style, in your very own limousine. Finding Neverland plays January 3-8, 2017. Thanks to US Bank and JMI Limousine.
2. Private Concert with Matthew Gailey, with guest singer PHAME artist Aaron Hobson
PHAME’s own Matthew Gailey lends his amazing voice to an evening of entertainment at your party or company soiree. Featuring PHAME star Aaron Hobson—who has sung with Pink Martini and the Portland Cello Project—as a guest singer and accompaniment by a pianist or guitarist, this concert promises a night of incredible music for the winning bidder. Thanks to Matthew Gailey and Aaron Hobson.
3. Custom Pearl and Diamond Necklace by Jo Haemer
You won’t find a piece like this anywhere else! The winning bidder takes home this extraordinary custom pearl necklace by Jo Haemer, featuring a diamond and silver clasp—shine as the star of your next event with this one-of-a-kind piece. Thanks to Jo Haemer.
The "Speed Paddle" is your chance to win a fabulous prize or package - but you've got to be quick! These single-price packages are available to the first bidder in the room to raise their bid card when the package is announced.
- Dinner and a growler at Culmination Brewery ($150): Nothing beats dinner for two paired with a glass of your favorite beer at Culmination Brewery—except taking home a growler of any standard beer so you can delight your taste buds with even more of Culmination’s innovative approach to old world beer."
- Specialty cupcakes for your table ($100 each - five are available): Have an extra sweet evening! Dessert chef Alex Wilson provides pumpkin caramel corn cupcakes for your table to enjoy.
- Music Summer Camp at Ethos ($350): There’s no better way to spend summer as a kid than at Ethos’ weeklong summer camp. Kids at all levels of musical ability can learn hip hop or join a rock band for the week.
- Wine tasting for Four ($250): Head out to wine country in Sonoma Valley, California for an exclusive private tasting at Ledson Winery and Vineyeards. Four people will savor an afternoon with a dedicated wine consultant to take you through Ledson’s selection of fine wines.
- Portland Center Stage Tickets ($500): Enjoy four tickets to any mainstage production at Portland Center Stage this season! Choose from shows that will make you laugh, cry, or dance in your seat: The Oregon Trail, Hershey Felder as Irving Berlin, Astoria, Wild and Reckless, and Lauren Weedman Doesn’t Live Here Anymore.
4. A Night on the Town with Stephen Marc Beaudoin
Join Executive Director Stephen Marc Beaudoin for an unforgettable, over-the-top night out in Portland doing whatever you like to do best! Stephen plans a fabulous evening of culture and cuisine—and plenty of surprise adventures. Thanks to Stephen Marc Beaudoin.
5. A Week in Mexico
Soak up the Sun in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Enjoy a full week—Saturday to Saturday—at the luxurious Sunset Plaza Beach Resort and Spa. Situated right on the ocean and with room for up to eight people in two spacious bedrooms, this is the perfect getaway. Must be booked 2-6 months in advance. Thanks to Bonnie Hobson.
6. Star in Your Own Short Film!
The geniuses at KLiK Concepts want to create a custom film for you, your business, or your favorite nonprofit. The KLiK team's background in writing, marketing, videography, and theater will help you articulate your vision, distill your message, and translate your concept into a dynamic five-minute short that powerfully shares your story. Must be booked 2+ months in advance within a 25-mile radius of Portland Metro Area. Rental costs for specialized equipment and music licensing fees not included. Thanks to KLiK Concepts.
7. Custom Dinner in your Home by Departure’s Gregory Gourdet
Gregory Gourdet, acclaimed executive chef of Portland’s Departure Restaurant and Lounge and finalist on Top Chef Boston, will travel to your home to prepare an extraordinary multi-course meal for you and your friends, created with your tastes in mind. Must be within a two hour drive of Portland. Thanks to Departure Restaurant and Lounge and Gregory Gourdet.
8. Instant Portrait by PHAME Artist Katie Carlsen
PHAME Artist Katie Carlsen shows off her outstanding talent for portraiture by drawing the winning bidder live onstage! Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to own a truly unique work of art. Thanks to Katie Carlsen.
9. A Week on Maui
Find your bliss in Ka’anapali! Enjoy seven nights at The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, a Hawaiian vacation spot set along a pristine expanse of Maui beach. Your home for the week—one generous room for up to four people—is impeccably finished, with a magnificent recreation lagoon and an unlimited array of activities all nearby. Thanks to Loren and Kathleen Landau.
10. Brunch by Hungry Hero’s Alex Wilson
Chef Alex Wilson will provide a delicious brunch of savories and dessert sweets for you and your friends at your home or office. Up to 15 guests will love starting the day with fresh-baked pastries, Alex’s signature sweets and more. Thanks to Alex Wilson, Zane Cagley and The Hungry Hero.
11. Michael Allen Harrison Christmas Concert Evening
Take your friends out for a magical, musical evening! You and your guests will be treated to an incredible meal at Headweaters at the Heathman, Vitaly Paley’s new seafood-centric restaurant. Then enjoy 10 VIP tickets to Michael Allen Harrison’s Christmas at the Old Church, one of Portland’s most beloved holiday traditions. And after the concert? A chance to meet Michael Allen Harrison himself. Thanks to Michael Allen Harrison.
12. Italian Feast with Music on the Tualatin River
Imagine the scents of your favorite Italian foods, the soaring melodies of Italian arias, and the Tualatin River laid out before you. All this is yours when you take home this meal for six hosted by Lynn Carver at her gorgeous home on the banks of the Tualatin, including music by Portland Opera singers and Stephen Marc Beaudoin. And if you’re game, a kayak excursion on the river will perfectly cap an evening of food, music, and friends. Thanks to Lynn Carver.
13. Ashland Weekend Getaway
Indulge yourself with the perfect weekend getaway in Ashland. Enjoy the best that Southern Oregon has to offer with a two night stay at the Ashland Springs Hotel, two tickets to an Oregon Shakespeare Festival performance, two tickets to an Oregon Cabaret Theatre show and a special tour of DANCIN Vineyards Winery in Jacksonville, complete with wine tasting and food pairings. Redeemable April to October, 2017. Reservations subject to availability. Thanks to Artslandia.
A limited number of tickets remain for PHAME's November 6th "Sparkle!" gala - click here to purchase your individual tickets ($175 each) or Table ($1750-$2500) today.